Frontline Plus® is a monthly application (use every two weeks to protect against paralysis ticks) that kills 100% of fleas and their larvae within 12-24 hours. In addition, Frontline Plus® breaks the parasite life cycle, thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing. Frontline Plus® is applied between the shoulder blades. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Frontline Plus® a is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight.
▪ Kills 100% of Fleas and Ticks within 12 to 24 hours.
▪ Contains Fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pet's body oils to nullify a parasite's nervous system, causing paralysis and death.
▪ Frontline Plus® also contains methoprene, an Insect Growth Regulator, which makes it impossible for an insect to grow or reproduce.
▪ Kills Fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the Flea life cycle.
▪ Generally kills Fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission.
▪ Water Fast - Continues to kill Fleas after swimming, shampooing, rain or exposure to sunlight.
▪ In pre-measured, easy-to-use applicator tubes.
Frontline Plus® is for Dogs over 8 weeks old. For Dogs over 60kg, use the appropriate combination.